It’s that time of year again, dolls! Whether you’re in college and planning spring break with your sorority sisters, or just a tad older and planning to use your 2 weeks vacation for a getaway somewhere warm… you’ll need to get some vacation essentials!
When I go on vacation, my must-haves are: a great suit, trendy looks, and beach essentials!
Here are my current must-haves for the perfect vaca and where to buy them now!
- White denim: let’s face it, your mother’s days of “No white after Labor Day” are far gone. Now it’s totally acceptable to wear white any time of year, ESPECIALLY on your Spring vacation! White denim is a staple in my closet… I must own at least 5 different pairs… they instantly bring any look into Summer.chambray top// denim//sandals//clutch
- A trendy one-piece: this is a must-have on vacation.. not only are one-pieces these days super cute.. But you can channel your inner Audrey without having to worry about bloating after a few too many beach cocktails… one-piece//bracelet//watch//beach hat//Magnolia Journal
- The perfect spring dress: I’ll admit… each year I go a little crazy looking for the perfect dress. This year I found one that I LOVE! These stripes take me back to my “preppy” days, and I am so happy they are back on trend this season! Wearing these gorgeous colors will make you feel like you’re in the cape no matter where you’re vacationing!Panama hat// striped dress// nude flats
- The perfect “night-out” top: If you’re like me, going to dinner at fabulous places is one of your favorite things to do on vacation! An essential in any suitcase is the perfect top for a night out in your vacation city! I love this gorgeous lilac and these sleeves are so trendy this season! Pair with dark or white denim for the perfect dinner-night look.Lilac top// white denim// sandals
- Beach essentials: I don’t know about you, but I am a bit of a packrat when it comes to the beach. So, I have to be deliberate about what goes in my beach bag. These are the products, reads, and sunnies that are going in my beach bag this season! Turkish towels are a new love of mine, and you can find them at pretty much any retailer lately! Another trendy must have are the oh-so-coveted mirrored frames everyone has been rocking! And of course, beach reads are a necessity on any vaca! These are my current instagram inspirational reads!Turkish towel//beach bag//sunglasses//tinted-sun screen// lip balm// Capture Your Style// the Curated Closet
Lastly, the best tip I have for making the most out of your Spring vacation… Stop and smell the roses. Take the time to enjoy your surroundings with the ones you’re with!