I get DM’s all the time on my fave spots in Miami, so I thought I would round up a few for you. Miami is a hot spot destination and it’s easy to overlook some of the cutest spots for the more touristy ones.
So, here we go:
- The Broken Shaker: If you’re a Miami local, you’re probably eye rolling at this one because we all know it so well. But, if you’re coming from out of town, you NEED to check this place out. Nestled in the courtyard of a trendy Hostel, this bar has won many awards and has the best cocktails! My favorite is their whiskey sour, which is frothed the traditional way with an egg white. Literally, the best!
- Dreamer Miami: This is arguably the most instagrammable juice bar in Miami. (See photos attached)… They welcome the attention and love when people take photos inside. If you go, you have get the iced matcha latte!
- The Venetian Causeway: This is a man-made stretch of land connecting Miami to Miami Beach. It’s very pedestrian friendly. I recommend renting a couple of Citi Bikes and gawking at all the gorgeous Miami Beach mansions!
- Lucali: Easily the best pizza place in Miami. In fact, I didn’t even like pizza (GASP) until I found this place! I recommend the plain pie with basil and garlic and an Old Fashioned at Bayside next door!
- Beachcraft: Tucked underneath the One Hotel is this amazing brunch spot! They have an all you can eat “buffet” ( I don’t even want to call it that because it’s so decadent and delicious) complete with mimosas, bloody marys and a charcuterie table that will blow your flip flops off!
So, there you have it, a few of my favorite spots. On any given weekend you can probably find me at one of them!
Are you coming to Miami? DM me for a complete lift of the best spots!
Shop the post: